Job ID: JOB-13080
Reporting To: Business Unit Engineering Manager
Reporting to a Business Unit Engineering Manager, the Project Engineer will have an excellent understanding of engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques. The Project Engineer will provide manufacturing support, implement process improvement initiatives and lead projects across a range of product lines
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide manufacturing support over a range of manufacturing processes
- Lead process improvement initiatives to reduce cost and to improve manufacturing efficiency by using data analysis
- Manage projects and lead new product introduction projects introducing new processes as appropriate
- Carry out process and product validations
- Implement product, process and material changes through validation, change control and documentation updates
- Familiarize yourself with a variety of processes to allow you to work across a number of product lines
- Conform to the requirements of the quality and environmental management system
- Additional ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Level 8 or equivalent Degree in Engineering or similar discipline is desirable
- 3 years’ experience in a medical device manufacturing engineering role is desirable
- Knowledge of medical device validation protocols and associated documentation
- Implementation experience of validation protocols
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid Works is desirable
- Lean and six sigma knowledge
- Strong process engineering background
- New product introduction experience
- Strong team player, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Guided by the disciplines of due diligence and compliance in all aspects of work.
- To be a good team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including quality, production and supply chain.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organise, and prioritise own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
- Good understanding of ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 13485.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…