Telephone: 087 2197421
Project Engineering Lead
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Project Engineering Lead for their site.
Key Responsibilities as Project Engineering Lead:
- Working with Biologics two team on procurement , detailed design, FAT, Delivery to site, qualification/ commissioning and validation of major processing equipment.
- Working with site utilities/ service engineers, equipment vendors, mechanical and electrical design team and contractors to co-ordinate equipment utility requirements.
- Work with operations group to determine equipment operations requirements. Reporting to the project director.
- Working with team members in the project matrix organisation including validation, construction, project management, quality assurance, EHS, operations and logistics personnel
- Will have approx. team of 4 project engineers as direct reports
- Engineering Degree
- Utilities experience
- Project Management experience 5years +
- Experience with aseptic filling essential
- Track and trace, serialisation experience required
For further information on this Project Engineering Lead role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.