Job ID: JOB-12911
We are looking to speak with ambitious professionals about this great new Project Lead job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading medical device clients. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages. This exciting new job opportunity is located in Galway – voted “Europe’s most Friendliest City 2020”!
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Galway and we can talk though if it’s the right job for you.
- Project Lead will work under the Facilities PMO, and adhere to our specific project management process and procedures. Candidate required to have some experience in project management, and most preferably in PMBOK.
- Project lead will have responsibility to support the PMO Pipeline of projects. Projects typically involve line or layout changes, infrastructure changes, changes to cleanroom environment, and workspace.
- Candidate will need to have experience in multitasking across a number of projects at any one time, managing their time and calendar, scheduling, and confident to lead project core team meetings. Core teams are typically cross functional including representatives from Ops, Manufacturing Engineering, EHS, and Quality
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Autonomy: Receives assignments in task and objective oriented terms.
- Organizational Impact: Establishes operational plans and implements policies and strategies. Decisions impact program schedules, customer satisfaction levels, or allocation of time, material resources, expenditures, and funds. May have budget or P&L accountability for a department, function, or geography. Strive for continuous improvement and consistency in deliverables.
- Innovation and Complexity: Proposes modifications to functional operating policies and day-to-day processes. Problems and issues faced are complex, difficult, and undefined, and require detailed information gathering, analysis and investigation to understand the problem.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates with internal and external customers and vendors regarding ongoing operations. Uses information exchange, influence and active persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of other parties. May interact on issues that have externally shared objectives.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one job area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years prior relevant experience.
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…