Telephone: 086 8395531
Project Lead – Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Lead - Normal for their site on a contract basis.
- This Project Leader will support a packaging operations transfers from External Suppliers for the company
- The packaging engineer will be responsible for a smooth transition from supplier A to supplier B and process validation and verifications of sealing and packaging.
- The Project Leader will partner and collaborate with Supplier Quality and Procurement to complete product transfers, resolve technical issues that affect Quality or Delivery of product and reduce cost of manufacturing.
- Lead cross functional teams to execute supplier transfers for packaged product.
- Optimize packaging supplier’s processes during and post transfer
- Assess supplier cost of manufacturing to ideal state and identify opportunities
- Review product drawings
- Direct and support PFMEA for supplier process and lead risk assessment effort for overall process
- Develop project timeline and tasks to be executed as part of supplier transfer
- Develop strategic collaborations across functions, business units and geographic boundaries to achieve effective outcomes over the long-term
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities
- Evaluate and implement processes and programs to improve product quality, reduce cost at supplier
- Review and approve design or process changes from a manufacturing and process engineering perspective – ensure design for manufacturing
- Ensure supplier process parameters are capable for qualification, verification, and validation activities
- Route and approve Supplier Non-conformances and Corrective actions as required
- Modify Bill of Materials for supplier’s manufacturing process as needed
- Route and approve Supplier Process documentation as needed, i.e. PFMEA, engineering studies, verification/validation protocols and reports
- Ability to read and understand drawings/part prints is required.
- Ability to write and suggestion improvements using PFMEA approach is required.
- Ability to support Supplier packaging process validations/verifications is required.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents is required.
- Ability to be trained and use important business systems – i.e. SAP, Agile, ETQ is required.
- Strong project management Skills
- Strong problem solving Skills
- Basic Lean Engineering knowledge
For further information on this Project Lead – Normal role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval