Telephone: 086 8168298
Project Lead - Normal
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Lead - Normal for their site.
- Lead the consolidation and on-time execution of new technology implementation.
- Core Project Teams, Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Line Support Engineering, Quality Assurance Department, New Product Introduction, Materials and Surface Technology, Front End Research and Development
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consolidation and validation of Project Plans and deliverables.
- Co-ordination of effective resourcing of projects and the management of individual performances to defined objectives.
- Provision of clearly defined responsibilities and objectives for each project team member
- Definition and execution of individual performance improvement and development plans for each team member in-line with the Plant strategic imperatives and objectives
- Manage the day to day deliverables of the Project teams
- Work with the project team members on a continuous basis to ensure objectives are met or exceeded
- Consolidate and communicate project status updates as per stakeholder expectations
- Manage communication and work commitments with teams’ external to the core team.
- Co-ordinate project meetings, manage attendance and ensure defined behavioral norms are sustained.
- Facilitate issue resolution through strong and consistent leadership and the application of leadership tools such as the ACM.
- Facilitate technical problem resolution through the application of best practice tools such as 8-D, DMAIC, etc.
- Ensure that all changes and activities conform to local and corporate, statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements for GMP, HSE and Quality.
- Provide continuous support and mentoring to the core team members.
- Create and maintain an environment of innovative continuous improvement, focusing on quality, cost reduction, process development and supply.
Adherence To The Company’s Procedures As Detailed In The Sop Manual
Key Competencies Required
- 4 years’ experience in project management
- Track record in team leadership including strong mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment
- Highly experienced in Project Management Systems and their development
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Previously worked with rigorous project management methodology.
- Good organizational skills and orientation to detail
- Strong time management focus.
- Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
- Demonstrated record of strategic thinking and tactical responsiveness
Qualifications & Experience
- 3rd Level Degree, preferably in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Project Management
- Proven Project Management experience (min 4 years’ experience).
- Track record of project delivery.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards
- Working Knowledge of Equipment and Process Validation
- Experience in high volume medical device manufacturing environment
- Certification in Project Management
- Project management experience in the Health Care Industry.
- Masters in Business Administration and / or Engineering
For further information on this Project Lead - Normal role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval