Contact: Caroline Kingston
Telephone: 086 8395531
Project Management Scheduler - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Project Management Scheduler for their site on a contract basis
Position Description and Responsibilities
The Project Management Scheduler will sit on the PMO team and is primarily responsible for the control and management of the scheduling process on a portfolio of site priority projects: the organization, implementation and maintenance of the scheduling management system to support projects and their plans.
The PM Scheduler is responsible for:
- Commitment Planning (Feasibility Planning)
- Execution Scheduling - assembling information from the project team, integrating and testing the information provided by the team for logic, common sense and completeness.
- Performance Control - maintaining the schedule, optimizing change outcomes and advising the project team on performance.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design and development of Project Schedules.
- Development of Project Controls procedures
- Planning, development and maintaining of Master Schedule, Cost & Resource Plans
- Reporting Project schedule status
- Highlighting in a timely fashion any corrective actions required to maintain project schedule
- Provide data and information to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer
- Contribute in, internal & external Schedule Quality & Risk Assessments
- Conduct PERT schedule analysis
- Manage & maintain Change control process / system (primarily Cost & Schedule change)
- Any other Project-specific Reporting and Control Services
Other Skills, Experience and Education
- Degree in Engineering or associated subject
- Extensive experience in use of Primavera, MS Project, MS Excel
- Project scheduling experience (min 5 years)
- Proven application of various planning methodologies used on Manufacturing equipment, NPI and integration projects
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Project Management Scheduler role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval