Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
- The individual will be responsible for project & stakeholder management, people management (where applicable) and the technical assessment of all assigned projects.
- The Project Manager will successfully lead an engineering team to deliver key programmes or projects per associated timelines, quality requirements and budget.
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. The Project Manager is responsible to the project stakeholders for delivering a project?s objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality
- Lead New Product, Process and Technology implementation initiatives while tightly managing project spend on capital & expense budgets
- Define and clarify project scope while developing and maintaining the project schedule. Ownership for managing and reporting project progress.
- Work closely with Product Development, Advanced Technology and Global Marketing to drive successful project implementation. Actively engage with Manufacturing Operations to evaluate existing process layouts in terms of new process integration, ensuring best utilisation of floor space, minimised handling and optimum process flow.
- Participate in the selection, training and performance appraisal process of project resources, including temporary contract SMEs as required
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and appropriately managing project risk and liaise with broader AO team on common NPI issues and resolutions
- Establishment of priorities, imparting a sense of urgency and importance to the team while using project management tools and techniques to support the delivery of new products per cost and time commit.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline or with 2 or more years? experience in a technical and/or project management role
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic & results oriented team environment where flexibility is essential.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Engineering experience in New Product Introduction in a regulated environment would prove beneficial.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required. (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Experience of GD&T, Process mapping, statistical methods and process/ product validations would prove beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further information on this Project Manager role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval