Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
- To support our commercial team to achieve business growth in line with company strategy, by managing projects/products and ensuring the on-time and on-budget delivery of high quality solutions to our customers.
- The role is a customer facing position within the organization, with responsibility of driving and supporting projects, key delivery of projects and driving revenues and opportunities within customers.
- The candidate should be highly driven to achieve and deliver on targets and demonstrate experience within this field.
- Significant Project Management experience within Product Development/Engineering preferably with PMI knowledge.
- Commercial understanding of the NPD and Manufacturing process.
- Work closely with PMO lead to establish & drives best practices within Projects
- Work closely with the commercial team to develop solutions based on customer requirements that deliver a significant return on investment for the business in line with PMO guidelines
- Liaising with key customers and managing expectations of same, with a view to increasing revenues and margin with customers.
- Supporting & Leading Projects across the required business functions which could include Design, Tooling, Validation and Production Projects, working to PMO framework
- Supporting New Business Development Initiatives, which could include project costing & proposals, research and marketing initiatives, amongst others
- Participate and lead where necessary internal projects and initiatives, inclusive Operational Development, R&D related projects
- To support and drive continuous cost reduction programs.
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline.
- Proven experience in Engineering, Design and Project Management per PMI guidelines, within the Medical Device Sector, ideally with Multinational organizations with 5yrs + experience
- Previous experience of risk management and in using risk management tools
- Knowledge of the Design Control Process (Medical Device Industry) would be an advantage
- Ideally must be proficient in lean sigma
- Understanding of financial, marketing, design, manufacturing and sales process in the context of product Development and manufacture
- Positive with a can-do solution focused attitude, with an ability to work on own initiative
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Mullery on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval