Our client, a leading Multi-National in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for an expanding team.
- Own & lead global cross functional projects
- Completes client project specifications
- Manage all project deliverables, timeline, documentati8on & escalations
- Consults and advises clients on the workflow, negotiating timelines and process for project deliverables.
- Service Delivery - ensures superior client delivery and manages all escalations
- Co-ordinates/communicates with stakeholders on regular updates
- Ensures that time and costs on each project are managed effectively
- Formulates and fosters effective working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ensures services to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Prince 2 / PMP / Six Sigma qualifications preferred
- 3+ years' experience
- Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive and deadline driven work environment
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Third Level degree
- Project Management - PMP / Prince 2 or Six Sigma
- Experience working in with a multi-national
- Experience working in projects across EMEA
- Experience working a dynamic organisation
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 087 2197421