Senior Project Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a permanent full time Project Manager for their European operations. The Project Manager will be involved in Business Process Mapping and can come from a process improvement engineering, operational excellence or industrial engineering background. The role may require up to 50% travel. Excellent salary, car allowance, 20% bonus, family health insurance, pension etc.
- Responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of the company through the management of key project. Specific responsibilities include business analysis, strategic and operational planning, process improvement, organizational design, and development of new programs.
- Identifies business initiatives: Works with business leaders to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives that support profitable and sustainable growth.
- Manages projects: Develops project plans outlining work plans, timelines, roles and resources; Identifies and leads cross-functional project team comprised of project managers, functional experts and local country managers; Manages team progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables; Provides updates to senior management and all stakeholders of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings.
- Develops recommendations: Develops and delivers project recommendations to senior management and all stakeholders; Presents changes in business strategy including key markets, distribution channels, pricing, processes and organization; Develops implementation strategy.
- Manages implementation of projects: Develops implementation plan outlining work plans, timelines, roles and resources; Identifies and leads implementation team including local country representatives; Works with local country and functional team members to ensure that all supporting infrastructure including program guidelines, processes, training programs, organizational structure and new roles are developed and communicated.
- Leads Quality initiatives: Guides the local Leadership Team to maintain full compliance with the company Quality System (Corporate Quality Manual and Procedures) and the local quality requirements under the initiative of International Quality Director; Participates in driving quality awareness in every employee, while guiding the local organization towards improved performance and customer-oriented initiatives.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
- Proven track record in Project Management skills
- Formal relevant Project Management qualification
- Ability and willingness to travel as required- 30%
- Must be eligible to work in Europe.
- Demonstrates high level professional presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrates ability to work with and manage cross-cultural and virtual teams
- Passion for developing self and others
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels within the organization and with outside vendors/consultants
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excels working in fast-paced, competitive environment
- Works autonomously and demonstrates ability to take responsibility
- Team Player
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval