Our client, a medical device company in Galway are looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
In this team, you will lead projects for launching new products, manage a team of resources from different departments, and obtain results according to the new products projects process, and according to commitments made in terms of scope, timing, cost and quality. You will be communicating and presenting progress reports to governance committees.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Responsible for building a cross functional team gathering the skills and responsibilities needed for the product launch.
- Responsible for building a realization contract with the team, describing the scope, business plan, planning, cost estimate, risk analysis, and quality plan, and obtain the commitment of the team members on this contract.
- Responsible for managing the team and follow up the project, with regular project team meeting.
- Responsible for anticipating the risks and manage deviations from the plan, by implementing contingency plans.
- Communicate regularly with the management team and the project governance on the progress and level of risk, and raise alerts when appropriate, preparing alternate options for decision.
- Launch the products on time, according to the commitments of the team
- Capitalize the return of experience with the team after the launch.
- A Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a project management role
- Building strong work relationships
- Decision maker
- Drive for results
- Customer Focus
- Managerial courage
- Analytical experience in a Product Development (R&D) environment
- Proven record of working on new products and/or processes.
- Green or black belt in six sigma methodology
- Travel is required - 20% of the time
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie