Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site on a contract basis
The primary purpose of this role is to support the implementation of the global projects across all the network to ensure the time lines and budgets are met.
The position is part of the OTD (Operations Technology Development) group with specific responsibility for the implementation of the 2D and UDI project across the network. This position will provide leadership on schedule, cost and risk mitigation initiatives to ensure the project are executed on time and within budget.
- Support the affected sites to ensure the projects are being executed on time.
- Manage the global budget to ensure the scheduled spend is on track.
- Support business key metrics affected by the projects.
- Drive process improvements identified as part of the project across the network.
- Work with the sites projects leaders on resolving any road blocks which may arise as part of the project implementation.
- Provide key inputs and leadership into 2D and UDI project implementation.
- Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible work ethic.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Problem solving skills – to assist in maintaining project progress and on design issues.
- Decision Making – required to make decisions on technical issues.
- Degree of responsibility – must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
- Excellent planning & organisation skills.
- Extent of confidentiality - discretion is essential in view of contact with outside parties, product development strategies, regulatory and sales information.
- Continuous Improvement Focus
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, with 2+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval