Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Project Manager for their site.
Job Responsibilities as Project Manager:
- The PM will assess the Sales Funnel to deliver concepts, structures and strategies on how best to manage different Category of Projects at the Galway site.
- The PM will manage the introduction of the new product line from process development, line scale up, process validation, production ramp and hand off the new product line to the operations team in line with agreed performance targets.
- The PM will lead project team to deliver project costings.
- The PM will manage project scope (Schedule, cost, quality), change and technical management of project.
- The PM will communicate project status, performance and risks to the management team.
- The PM will be required to lead a core team of technical resources; this includes coaching and coordinating the project team in pursuit of project objectives, including time management, resource management, design technical solutions, and project risk management.
- Customer management: The PM will have the responsibility for customer interaction specific to costing the project.
- The PM ensures through clear communication with the customer, that both explicit and implicit customer requirements are well understood and taken into account.
- Drive a data driven best practice project management approach to quantifying the resource loading driven by each project.
- Partner with customers, suppliers, vendors and internal cross-functional teams to deliver project costings quickly and efficiently.
- Build and maintain a network of relationships in all Functions (R&D, Sales, Finance, Purchasing, Quality and manufacturing).
Key Requirements of a Project Manager:
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering/Science or similar technical field from an accredited college or university.
- 4 years’ experience in manufacturing industry with exposure to medical devices & catheter technology a distinct advantage.
- Project management/leadership experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in particular focusing on working with customers and other functions within the organization.
- The person will have previous exposure to working with and meeting customer expectations.
- Experience of validation (product and/or process) and new product to production transfers an advantage.
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.