Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of project management principals
- Actively use project management tools to independently manage medium/large-sized projects
- Organize and manage work streams for all SQE projects, domestic and international resources
- Manage the change of resources from traditional silo-structure to a service-oriented global resource pool
- Develop tools and processes for work intake, resource allocation and skill set pairing
- Manage SQE portion of projects using Microsoft Project or other tools
- Proactively identify variance, propose mitigation and escalate as necessary
- Promote FOCUS culture within SQE
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders to ensure effective levels of transparency into the SQE organization
- Promote software quality indicatives by measuring and managing the SQE org to be more efficient and accurate in estimating over time
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing large cross-functional teams (quality, software, testing, hardware)
- Software experience within regulated environment (medical devices, finance, insurance, e-commerce industries preferred)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Not afraid to challenge the norm
- Interpret resource and project data into decision making information
- Advanced knowledge of MS project, Visio, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience with enterprise CRM and resource planning software tools (project server etc. )
- Experience managing large resource pools, budgets and overall project or program level responsibilities.
For further information on this Project Manager role in Limerick please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.