Telephone: 086 1070950
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
- Management of software development team over the full lifecycle of projects from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Work closely with the product management teams, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet our customers' needs.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional teams with multiple work streams in parallel.
- Ability to learn new and complicated technologies, techniques, tools, and business processes quickly.
- Performance management of team members.
- To facilitate and guide improvements in technologies, processes and procedures.
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure that a focus on quality is applied to all projects with an emphasis on delivering value to the customer.
- Awareness of trends and demands both from within and outside the company and the effect these have on scope, re-sources and timelines.
- Participates and lead application design meetings to understand customer needs and agree requirement specifications.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in professional software development role.
- Previous project or team management.
- SCRUM and Waterfall SDLC experience.
- Background in Telematics is desirable
- Experience managing project risks and issues.
- Qualification in PMP is desirable.
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.