Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Tipperary is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
Qualifications & Experience - Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- A minimum of ten years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects in the Pharma industry.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in these areas.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in a strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Experience in lean six sigma techniques would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of the customer relationship and the management of engineering companies required for successful completion of complex capital projects..
- Demonstrated performance in building and managing multi-functional teams.
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level Degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
For further information on this Project Manager role in Tipperary please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.