Project Manager - MDR
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
Be the Project Manager
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of project management principals
- Actively use project management tools to independently manage medium/large-sized projects
- Organize and manage work streams for all SQE projects, domestic and international resources
- Manage the change of resources from traditional silo-structure to a service-oriented global resource pool
- Develop tools and processes for work intake, resource allocation and skill set pairing
- Manage SQE portion of projects using Microsoft Project or other tools
- Proactively identify variance, propose mitigation and escalate as necessary
- Promote FOCUS culture within SQE
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders to ensure effective levels of transparency into the SQE organization
- Promote software quality indicatives by measuring and managing the SQE org to be more efficient and accurate in estimating over time
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing large cross-functional teams (quality, software, testing, hardware)
- Software experience within regulated environment (medical devices, finance, insurance, e-commerce industries preferred)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Not afraid to challenge the norm
- Interpret resource and project data into decision making information
- Advanced knowledge of MS project, Visio, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience with enterprise CRM and resource planning software tools (project server etc. )
- Experience managing large resource pools, budgets and overall project or program level responsibilities.
For further information on this Project Manager role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett - 086 107 0950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.