Our client, a technology company in Leitrim are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
- Manage all services and delivery related to our client. This will involve the coordination of Internal resources and third parties / contractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage all projects within the company implementation approach.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and management of the team.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use and execute appropriate controls to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to your manager and management as required
- Manage and foster the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Qualifications & Required Skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field
- Proven working experience as a project Manager in the information technology sector
- Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Minimum of 3+ years working as a Project Manager
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable
- Ability to work with clients onsite
- English: Fluent
- Occasional travel to customer site is required.
For further information on this Project Manager role in Leitrim please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.