Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site on a contract basis.
- Manage the implementation of an ERP Oracle solution (encompassing the following functionalities: Procurement, Inventory, Work Order Entry, Planning, Forecasting and Financials) into a manufacturing site at the Operational level.
- Ensure that all business constraints are considered by interacting pro-actively with stakeholders across Production, Engineering, Finance, Purchasing, Planning and Quality.
- Partner with the IT Project Manager and with the IT team to complete the successful implementation of the ERP system within the defined scope, within the agreed budget, within the charter timeline, with no negative impact to the manufacturing site KPIs.
- Deliver completion on time of major milestones of the project including planning, requirements and design definition, development and configuration, data migration, User Acceptance Testing, training, and go live roll out.
- Essential Job Functions: List the top 5-7 principle high level job functions/responsibilities along with percentage of time spent. Percentage of time should total 100%.
- Provide planning, leadership and focus to manage deliverables, scope and objectives of major projects and subprojects
- Coordinate activities, tasks and assignments for various project members, resources and partners
- Provide business updates as needed regarding project status, resource needs and project risks
- Schedules, facilitates and documents meeting minutes and action items of project core team meetings
- Provide direction and support to project team and encouraging team work and a positive atmosphere
- Ensure all activities are performed meeting current quality standards and regulations
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, identifying risks and steps for mitigation. Eliminating issues or delays as appropriate
- Identify and implement and manage project changes to achieve project outputs within required timelines.
- Lead project evaluations and assessment of results; identify lessons learned once the project is complete. Communicate best practices
- Other special projects as necessary
Skills, Education and Experience Requirements:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to influence and lead others
• Attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to form and develop interpersonal, professional relationships; display socially and professionally appropriate behaviour.
• Ability to work independently and in groups; ability to work cross-functionally
• Ability to be creative in achieving objectives while assuring compliance to internal and external requirements
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Travel up to 10% of the time domestically and /or internationally
Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree engineering or related field
• 3+ years of medical device experience
• 5+ years’ experience supervising people or project management experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
For further information on this Project Manager role in Cork please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval