Our client, a leading MNC in medical devices is recruiting for a PM for one of their sites in Cork. The Project Manager will be responsible for project & stakeholder management, people management) and the technical assessment of all assigned projects. The Project Manager will successfully lead an engineering team to deliver key programmes or projects per associated timelines, quality requirements and budget.
Key Attributes for this role:
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analysing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- User-focused creators. People who imagine with the user in mind, developing technology that helps change patients’ lives.
- Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. The Project Manager is responsible to the project stakeholders for delivering a project’s objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality
- Lead New Product, Process and Technology implementation initiatives while tightly managing project spend on capital & expense budgets
- Define and clarify project scope while developing and maintaining the project schedule. Ownership for managing and reporting project progress.
- Work closely with Product Development, Advanced Technology and Global Marketing to drive successful project implementation. Actively engage with Manufacturing Operations to evaluate existing process layouts in terms of new process integration, ensuring best utilisation of floor space, minimised handling and optimum process flow.
- Participate in the selection, training and performance appraisal process of project resources, including temporary contract SMEs as required
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and appropriately managing project risk and liaise with the broader team on common NPI issues and resolutions
- Establishment of priorities, imparting a sense of urgency and importance to the team while using project management tools and techniques to support the delivery of new products per cost and time commit.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or with 2 or more years’ experience in a technical and/or project management role
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic & results oriented team environment where flexibility is essential.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Engineering experience in New Product Introduction in a regulated environment would prove beneficial.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks.
- Will have demonstrated an ability to define project risk and to effectively manage project risks.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required. (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Experience of GD&T, Process mapping, statistical methods and process/ product validations would prove beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further information on this Project Manager role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior appro