A leading employer in cork is looking for a senior Project Manager to join an extremely interesting project.
Reporting to the Programme Lead, the Project Manager will be one of 4 PM?s responsible for ensuring the implementation and integration of applications are planned and delivered in line with corporate IT standards. PM is a key role required to manage the delivery of the system implementations and enhancements to ensure successful Day1 Go-live.
- Manage projects end to end from requirements through to stabilisation ensuring scope, cost, time and benefits as identified in the business case are achieved
- Work with key stakeholders on requirements and design
- Liaise with IT on technical solutions
- Ensure the Project risks and issues are proactively managed.
- Manage project teams effectively
- Manage third party vendors to achieve project goals
- Alongside the Programme Lead, manage budgets and project financials
- Develop and maintain project documentation including requirement documents, plans, risks, issues, actions and progress reports
- Minimum 10 years? experience of similar roles elsewhere
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a proactive approach to problem solving and end to end delivery of projects;
- Strong ability to work to project deadlines and project plans;
- Knowledge of industry-standard methodologies, tools and environments;
- Experience in managing technical resources and involvement in Cloud deployments preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills required
- Experience in Systems Integration planning required, ideally into Data Analytics and Reporting solutions
- Bachelor?s Degree and appropriate PM certification
For further information on this Project Manager role in Cork please contact Carmel Holmes on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval