Our client in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
The Project Manager will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by providing exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. Working with multiple clients, manages high profile and complex client relationships, developing and maintaining those relationships by providing superior service as well and industry, technical and tactical expertise in a client driven production environment while ensuring profitability and growing the business through the identification and implementation of future business solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines complete project specifications and instructions from client including terminology and style preferences.
- Consults and advises clients on the workflow or job production process, negotiating timelines and process for project deliverables.
- Is accountable for the client experience with MBI, clearly identifying customer goals and expectations and effectively anticipating and addressing client needs and concerns.
- In service recovery situations maintains client relationships by identifying root cause of service failure and developing a clear recovery plan that satisfies client, communicating status as appropriate to client, management and following through on actions to final resolution.
- Co-ordinates/communicates with clients throughout the duration of the translation projects in a timely manner, providing production updates as required.
- Ensures that time and costs on each project are managed effectively and monitored closely according to the estimate and negotiated accordingly with the various production resources.
- Formulates and fosters effective working relationships with clients and stakeholders to promote and continuously improve the service.
- Follows Best Practices, adheres to regulations and uses appropriate systems.
- Is responsible for leading project specific ?kick-off? meetings and/or ongoing production meetings, as needed.
- Identifies opportunities and spearheads initiatives to improve service and process under industry specific requirements.
- Ensures services to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Manages project margins and ensures profitability throughout the job production process.
- Works with Vendor Management and Project Managers to ensure utilization of the most cost effective vendors and maintaining quality standards.
- Identifies opportunities within strategic accounts globally for short and long-term revenue growth and be required to support client presentations, proposals and meetings.
- Prepares management information reports and essential data for job invoicing.
- Takes responsibility for personal learning and training needs and effectively applies business specific technology.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills including PC and proficiency and familiarity with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, and Internet
- Commercial, negotiating and financial skills to control costs and maximize profitability
- Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive and deadline driven work environment and stay cool under pressure
- Detail orientated
- Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Fluent in two or more languages (including English)
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval