Telephone: 087 2197421
Project Manager Biologics
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager Biologics for their site.
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level Degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
- A minimum of ten years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects in the Pharma industry including significant experience managing biologics/sterile projects.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated performance in building and managing multi-functional teams.
- Experience in lean six sigma techniques would be an advantage.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval