Project Manager – Business Excellence Specialist
Job ID: JOB-12017
Project Manager – Business Excellence Specialist Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is Cork is expanding and looking for a Project Manager – Business Excellence Specialist for their site on a contractual basis. The purpose of this role is to establish & embed continuous improvement processes/programs for their site.
- Business excellence partner to support functional departments in the development of business process standards in line with existing JJPS standards, e,g standard work, 6S, managing site performance, RCPS etc.
- Utilize lean & six sigma methodologies to support site wide change programs.
- Embed & sustain ‘Managing Site Performance’ business process standard on site.
- Lead JJPS TIPs & coach initiative leads on JJPS methodology.
- Develop and foster a continuous improvement culture.
- Maximize the involvement of employees in process improvements.
- Ensure all JJPS changes are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, compliant, and effective manner.
- Provide support to various functions as required to meet the business targets and objectives; ensuring the plants processes operate at optimum
- Certified to Black/Green belt level or relevant Lean Qualification
- Third level Degree or equivalent qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in leading significant project and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organization.
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the delivery of cross functional projects.
For further information on this Project Manager – Business Excellence Specialist in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…