This newly created Project Manager role within the Finance function will plan and manage the implementation of the Medical Global Sales Reporting Solution. The scope of the solution will encompass: daily reporting feeds for actual sales, quarterly commitment forecasts and plan versions, data by part number and by customer ship to location, rollups by all dimensions of the customer and product hierarchies, rollups by manufacturing site and reporting will tie to legal entity general ledgers.
The Project Manager will be accountable for the project team’s day-to-day execution and compliance with prescribed methodology process, including project charter development, project initiation and facilitation, project plan development, risk and issues management, quality planning, and communications planning.
Key Responsibilities of the Position:
- Provide Project Management leadership to establish the Medical Global Sales Reporting Solution. This project is estimated to take 6 months
- Provide Project Management skills to establish a Medical Global Sales Reporting Solution - meeting timelines and budgets
- Be project manager for Medical Global Sales Reporting Solution working with Commercial Finance, IT and Centre of Excellence as well as other functional subject matter experts to deliver the solution
- Project manage and coordinate hands-on business experts who can contribute experience and broad business knowledge to the system migration.
- Lead the team to define the processes to be tested, execute testing and validate business process scenarios in the SAP system in the time frame given.
- Assist with master data rationalization, cleansing and validation.
- Ensure creation of local documentation for reference and training.
- Communicate regularly & clearly with local management.
- Provide feedback to Centre of Excellence functional team
- Establish structure to train super-users and end-users and provide primary support.
- Identify, document and resolve issues and gaps.
- Provide first level support to end users post go-live.
Required education, skills and competencies
- MBA or equivalent relevant qualification
- Proven Project Management skills with at least seven years’ experience
- Proven Financial competency in GL reconciliation
- Excellent MS Project (or equivalent) and MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to lead diverse project team across many functions & disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Proven track record in project managing a global project involving multiple stakeholders and ability to negotiate and influence.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.