Job ID: JOB-11721
Our client, a leading MNC is recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team in Galway. This role is commutable from Mayo and Clare. The PM’s responsibilities will be to supervise, lead and provide technical direction to a group of technicians and/or entry-level engineers. Also, devote a portion of time contributing to the technical responsibilities of the department.
- People Management: Manages small cross-functional development teams (with assistance); leads teams effectively; provides input to functional managers on the team and team member performance.
- Product/Technology Management: Manages the technical challenges of technology application and new product development; identifies, communicates, and manages low levels of technical risk.
- Project/Program Management: Manages key initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes; develops (with assistance) and implements project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan.
- Process Management: Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized, creates Scaling Plan and Design History File for the project.
- Communications and Reviews: Responsible for the team and cross-functional communications; liaison between the team and the PIB; leads (with assistance) phase and business reviews, project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Job Scope and Guidelines
- Scope: Accomplishes results through lower-level subordinate supervisors or through experienced professional employees who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. Monitors progress toward departmental goals; monitors costs of projects and of human and material resources within a department or unit; monitors the external environment in the area of technical or professional responsibility. Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals. Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Often heads a centralized functional activity.
- Supervision Received: Works under minimal supervision. Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Supervision Provided: Provides direction and guidance to lower-level subordinate supervisors or through experienced professional employees. Acts as an adviser to subordinates and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems. Evaluates performance of and assists in career development planning for subordinates.
- Job Complexity: Works on issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Must have a complete understanding of the functional specialty and industry practices, techniques, and standards. Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Develops and administers schedules and performance
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…