Innovation Project Manager
Our client a MNC medical device company located in Galway is recruiting for a Project Manager. The Innovation project office is responsible for leading innovation to the market. In this team, you will lead projects bringing products from original ideas to successful market launch as well as new processes or services. You will manage cross-functional teams to obtain results according to the commitments made in terms of scope, timing, cost and quality and in accordance with the new product development process. You will be communicating and presenting progress reports to governance committees. Key Responsibilities of the Role
- In the initial stages of the project, responsible for defining the scope with the stakeholders, determining the product/service/process key features and the capabilities required for its delivery.
- Responsible for building a cross functional team gathering the skills and responsibilities needed for the launch.
- Responsible for the preparing the project with the team, describing the scope, business plan, planning, cost estimate, risk analysis, and quality plan, and obtain the commitment of the team members on its delivery .
- Responsible for managing the team and follow up the project, with regular project team meeting.
- Responsible for anticipating the risks and manage deviations from the plan, by implementing contingency plans.
- Communicate regularly with the management team and the project governance on the progress and level of risk, and raise alerts when appropriate, preparing alternate options for decision.
- Launch the products on time, according to the commitments of the team
- Capitalize the return of experience with the team after the launch.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a project management role
- Marketing background is an advantage
- Building strong work relationships
- Decision maker
- Drive for results
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…