Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a Project Manager to join their site in Galway. The Project Manager will play an integral part in leading projects within a division. The scope of projects includes all product support activities from initial launch to product end of life across business units and manufacturing sites. Project size ranges from small one-off tasks to large process improvement, design change, design transfers, line extension and project/corporate initiatives driving global productivity. You will work directly with supporting cross-functions across business units and manufacturing sites. Cross-functional teams include, but not limited to, Research & Development, Design Assurance, Packaging, Regulatory, Process Development, Operations, Supplier Engineering/Quality, Supply Chain and Clinical.
- Lead cross-functional teams and manages multiple projects from small to large scope, including schedule, scope, costs and resources.
- Develops and implements overall project plan, including cost, schedule, risk and performance and monitors progress against business key objectives and goals.
- Identify prioritization and resources needs for assigned projects and activities with supporting cross-functions.
- Identify, communicate and manage technical challenges and business risks.
- Drive and influence results by acting with speed, agility and adaptability, assigning clear authority and accountability while integrating and aligning efforts across manufacturing sites and cross-functions.
- Provides structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Directs and trains key project management processes.
- Leads the team in appropriate decision making through strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
- Investigate and develop approach/solution to address technical problems with project teams.
- Direct control over activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all team members to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Provide timely communication on project progress updates to all relevant cross-functions and levels within the organization, including presentations to senior leadership.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional level communications.
- Responsible for elevating critical business decisions to the appropriate management boards and/or functional managers.
- Liaison between the team and the Business Planning Team/Franchise Leadership Team (BPT/FLT), as required.
- Lead, coach and help diverse and dispersed project team members to execute towards overall project goal(s).
- Provides input to cross-functional Managers/Directors on team and team member performance.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with functional heads to drive success of project team members and overall team member contributions.
- Ability to develop cohesive and collaborative cross-functional teams throughout project lifecycle phases.
- Directs and/or provides input to the technical approach on product design and process changes.
- Directs and/or provides input on compliance update/changes on processes and/or systems.
- Identifies, communicates, and manages project risk.
- Monitor and ensures compliance with company policies and procedures (i.e. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
- PLCP lifecycle knowledge to deliver and maintain high quality and high impact deliverables.
- Knowledge of quality system use for the creation and continued compliance of products.
- Actively reviews policy and practice improvements to drive functional excellence.
- Influences cross-functional systems effectiveness.
- Financial management, including budget, forecast, and strategic plan input and preparation.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Engineering or Project Management.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Small and large cross-functional project team lead experience.
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally if required
- Works under minimal supervision.
- PMP certification.
- Previous Sustaining experience and/or knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work together with cross-functional, multi-site sites.
- Strong organization, execution and communication skills.
- Candidate to be comfortable in front of all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Candidate to have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within project teams.
- Problem solving technical expertise.
For further information on this PM job in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Project Manager Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a Project Manager to join their site in Galway. The…
Project Manager Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their…
Security Project Manager Our client is seeking a Product Security Technical Project Manager to join their team in Limerick. This…