Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
- People Management: Manages large (often multi-project, multi-site) cross-functional development teams; leads teams effectively; provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance. Recruits and hires key talent.
- Product/Technology Management: Manages the technical challenges of technology application and new product development; identifies, communicates, and manages moderate to high levels of technical risk.
- Project/Program Management: Delivers Program and Project Management excellence by implemeting best pratices. Use standardized Systems, Processes and Tools for project management excellence and drives a strong competency within the site.
- Manages key initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes; develops and implements project plans; goals and objectives, project terms & conditions. Builds team ownership and commitment to project plans and holds teams and individuals accountable to these plans.
- Mentors and/or coaches other functional and project managers. Sets high standards of project management and coaching/ mentoring to other project managers as needed.
- Manages priorities and ensure resources are in place to deliver on project goals & objectives for the site. Plans are in line with new product pipeline.
- Support Acquisition Due Diligence and Integration as necessary. Ensure plans are in place to be an acquisition ready site.
- Strong understanding of Global Business Systems & Processes (PLCP, Business Essentials, Project Management etc.).
- Oversees and approves Project Financials including establishment and maintenance of Project Budgets and COGS development for multiple projects on-site.
- Support the development and application process/documentation for Grant Aid on projects. Support audits as necessary.
- Support and develop Cork New Product Pipeline in conjunction with other functional leaders on-site. Is proactive at ensuring a multi-year cadence is in place for future business growth and development.
- Participates and represents the site at Divisional and Functional business planning meetings, Franchise Meetings and PIB meetings as necessary.
- Travel to other sites / divisions as needed to support meetings and project reviews.
- Process Management: Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized, creates Scaling Plan and Design History File for the project. Identifies process improvements affecting multiple projects.
- Communications and Reviews: Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; liaison between the team and the PIB; leads phase and business reviews, project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications. Communicates and influences resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Level 8 degree required in a relevant discipline
- Experience of working with large scale projects
- Demonstrate experience of working collaboratively with Global Partners
- Ability to work with all disciplines and levels within high volume manufacturing organisations
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.