Telephone: 086 8395531
Project Manager – Multidiscipline
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their site.
- You will be responsible for representing the Project Management Office (PMO) group on Site Facility and Construction project teams.
- You will serve as Program/Project Manager in the execution of these projects. You will build cross functional project schedules from first principles.
- You will lead project management activities, (project planning, tracking, risk management, communications, capital budgets, KPI’s), and continuous improvement projects to drive better execution of Facilities and Construction projects on the Galway campus.
- You will lead & drive projects/sub-projects as necessary, and occasionally contribute as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track.
- You will support the overall project management infrastructure (metrics, reporting, administration, business reviews etc.).
- You will participate in implementing best practice tools and techniques in project management within Site Facility and Construction projects on the company site.
- You will manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of PM methodologies.
- You will keep key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks.
- You will operate as role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent of change.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 3-5 years’ experience working in Project Management environment.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with MS project, MS Office and good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Project Manager role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval