Our client, a med device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Project Manager for their site on a contract basis.
Would you like to work in the top 10 most advanced factories worldwide for embedding New Technology as voted by The World Economic Forum? We are also shortlisted for the 2018 Research Innovation Awards by the Royal Irish Academy.
- Innovative ‘fail fast’ environment
- Strong team environment
- Exposure to leading technology
- Travel opportunities
- Remote working where suitable
- Flexible on-site hours (Half day on Fridays)
- Spend up to 10% of your time on other initiatives – e.g. CSR, CPD, Environmental, etc.
This project is chartered to launch a series of new products from 2020 to 2025.
You will lead a project team at the Cork Innovation Centre that will drive design for manufacturability with our design team and develop a manufacturing process to launch a new orthopaedic implant.
The Ideal Candidate
A planned and organised individual with strong project management knowledge/experience that will enable a team of technical and process SMEs to deliver the project on time and to the desired business targets. You will need strong interpersonal skills, be able to collaborate effectively and resolve conflicts.
- Project planning, scheduling and driving project meetings to achieve objectives.
- Regular reporting on the project status, performance and risks.
- Identify appropriate resources required and escalate where necessary.
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders.
- Facilitate DFM reviews with technical SME support to minimize lifecycle cost.
- Planning and execution of qualification and validation activities.
- Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work.
- Adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions.
- All other duties as directed by direct manager.
- Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years in a project management capacity in a large-scale project.
- Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management.
- 3 years’ experience in product / process development with Class II / III medical devices
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directive (ISO13485, MDD and FDA CFR 820) and other pertinent Design Control requirements.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
For further information on this Project Manager – NPI – Contract role in Cork please contact Anne-Marie Fox 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval