Telephone: 086 8395531
Project Manager - Senior
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager - Senior for their site on a contract basis.
- Lead the Implementation of the new Medical Device Regulations (MDR) program across the MAKE organisation with reference to Quality, Operations, Engineering and Regulatory considerations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consolidation and validation of Project Plans and deliverables.
- Co-ordination of effective resourcing of project and the management of individual performances to defined objectives across Global Orthopaedics.
- Provision of clearly defined responsibilities and objectives for project team members
- Definition and execution of individual performance improvement and development plans for team members in-line with the Project Implementation timeline & objectives
- Management, motivation and development of staff to meet project goals
- Provision of continuous support and mentoring to the team members.
- Identification of training needs of staff and opportunities for development to maximize their potential.
- Management of day-to-day deliverables of the Project teams
- Work with the project team members on a continuous basis to ensure objectives are met or exceeded
- Consolidate and communicate project status updates as per stakeholder expectations
- Manage communication and work commitments with teams’ external to the core team.
- Co-ordinate project meetings, manage attendance and ensure defined behavioural norms are sustained.
- Facilitate issue resolution through strong and consistent leadership and the application of leadership development tools
- Facilitate technical problem resolution through the application of best practice tools such as 8-D, DMAIC, etc.
- Ensure that all changes and activities conform to local and corporate, statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements for GMP, HSE and Quality.
- Create and maintain an environment of innovative continuous improvement, focusing on quality, cost reduction, process development and supply
Key Competencies Required
- Experienced in project leadership and in PM systems and tools
- Track record in team leadership including mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills and orientation to detail
- Strong time management focus.
- Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
- Demonstrated record of strategic thinking and tactical responsiveness
- Continuous Improvement Focus
Qualifications & Experience
- 3rd Level Degree, preferably in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Proven Project Management experience
- Track record of project delivery.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards
- Experience in high volume medical device manufacturing environment
- Track Record in people leadership and development
- Certification in Project Management
- Project management experience in the Health Care Industry.
- Master’s in Business Administration and / or Engineering
For further information on this Project Manager - Senior role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval