Telephone: 086 8168298
Project Manager Senior
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager- Senior for their site on a contract basis.
- The Senior PM consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Stream Management organization of Product Management within the Supply Group.
- The position will require leading complex projects, prioritized by the Value Stream Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
- The Senior Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Stream Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business related results.
- They shall lead specific projects within the Delisting and Divestment portfolio to execute key activities and deliverables listed below.
- Previous Pharma Experience
- Change Control Experience
Experience and Core Competencies
- Team Leadership
- Crisis Management
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Decision Making
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management
- Experience with Change Controls
- Experience with Quality Systems
- Previous Delisting/Divestment experience
For further information on this Project Manager Senior role in Cork Please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval