Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Project Manufacturing Accountant for their site on a fixed term 15 months contract basis.
The Project Manufacturing Accountant is a project role and part of a wider Global Process Team supporting the Financial Systems and Processes. The responsibility of this role it to provide specialist knowledge and expertise in the area of Manufacturing Accounting during a SAP ERP implementation Project.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support Global Process Managers (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
- Completion of additional tasks that maybe assigned during the project by GPM
- Knowledge and Expertise in the following subject areas essential
- Product Costing: Direct and Indirect Cost Assignment: Bills of Materials, Routings, Recipes, Labour and Overhead Costs etc
- Inventory Valuation and Adjustments; Standard Costing, Cycle Count, Scrap, Revaluations etc
- Variance Accounting
- This company values fact based decision making; must be highly enumerative with an aptitude for analysis.
- Experience of working with international stakeholders
- Planning, problem solving, negotiations and facilitation should be core competencies
- Clear communicator (verbal, written) with the ability to describe, educate based on available data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through mentoring others and maintaining strong links with other departments.
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Innovative, with a strong ability to identify pain points and potential solutions.
- Self-starter; possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant experience – preferably in a medical multinational manufacturing environment
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Travel will be required as part of this role
For further information on this Project Manufacturing Accountant role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.