Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Project Process Engineer for their site.
- The position will contribute to the profitability, continuity and growth. The position will liaise with Global Engineering (GE), New Product Development (NPD), Research and Development (R&D), Quality Assurance (QA) & Supply Chain (SCM) in order to effectively carry out its responsibilities.
- Provide support to Engineering Services, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Departments.
- Engineering Studies/DOE?s: Development and execution on new processes/equipment to establish process windows. Define parameters necessary to achieve the optimum process performance. Design, execute and document engineering trials.
- Mechanical Design: Responsible for concept development and supervision of mechanical machine design for new production equipment or upgrading/modification of existing equipment.
- Continuous Improvement: Experienced in use of DMAIC improvement process. Good understanding of process capability (cpk, ppk) and control chart techniques.
- Project Lead: Developing project map, detailing, coordinating and communicating all activities to ensure project implementation within budget and deadline.
- QA Services: Involvement in process qualification and protocol work. Leading and executing of PFMEAs
- Safety Review: Review mechanical design and installation for compliance to current safety standards and legislation.
- General: Accomplished in writing technical reports. Familiar and experienced with common fault finding techniques.
- Primary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years previous Project/Process Engineering Experience
- Understanding of PLC systems
- Pneumatics to an advanced level
- 2/3D CAD skills
- Project Management training
- Use of Lean Manufacturing principles (SMED and DMAIC techniques).
- Occupational Health & Safety
For further information on this Project Process Engineer role in Mayo please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval