Telephone: 086 3073779
Project Process Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Project Process Engineer for their site.
- New Process Implementation: Position responsible for timely implementation of new manufacturing processes in the designated Value Stream area. Projects will include Capacity , New Products, and Cost Reduction, and will involve highly automated production equipment. Position will provide leadership of cross functional team to deliver on same objectives. Scope would include: User Requirements (URS), Functional Design Specifications (FDS), Capital Approval, conducting Design reviews (FMEA tools).
- Project Planning & Tracking: Position will be responsible for developing & tracking project plans, and formally communicating same. Also, position will be responsible for maintaining project budgetary control.
- Process Improvements: Position will be responsible for identifying and implementing process & product improvements in the area.
- New Product introduction: support timely introduction on any new products or product upgrades in the designated Value Stream area; including development of product costs (COGS)
- Process Qualification: support qualification of new products / processes, and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols.
- Safety/ Risk Assessments: position will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance in the area, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical, Plastics , Chemical / Pharma or Electrical/Controls Engineering
- Project Management Training/Qualification
- 2D/3D CAD skills
- Pneumatic Circuits & Controls
- Familiarity with DOE techniques, statistical analysis tools, and/or DFM principles.
- Knowledge of Materials Characteristics & test method development.
- Extrusion and Web Handling Process
Kind and Length of Experience
- 7 to 10 years post qualification experience in general project engineering, with a focus on mechanical systems & their application in a manufacturing environment (batch type process for the medical devices / healthcare / pharmaceutical/ food industry –mixing/processing or air-motive industry preferred)
- 3yrs+ Project Management experience.
For further information on this Project Process Engineer role in Mayo please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.