Project Process Engineer
Our client a medical device manufacturer located in County Mayo is recruiting for a Project Process Engineer
The position will report into the Engineering Manager. This role will be part of Global Engineering Project / Process team and work closely with the operations team. It will be an 18 month fixed term contract.
The role will focus on the design and on-time delivery of high speed automated equipment sets to the operations team. The successful candidate will manage the project through equipment design, order process optimisation through to final equipment validation.
The role will also support the execution of various other engineering cost and process improvement projects.
- Lead manufacturing equipment delivery, testing and qualification
- Manage Equipment vendor to ensure all requirements within the User Requirements Specification are met or exceeded
- Manage on-going review and revision of equipment design with input from Operations and Engineering team
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing equipment delivery and qualification.
- Management of capital & expense budgets for assigned project
- Engagement of cross functional stakeholders in critical decisions and developments
- Planning and execution of equipment validations
- Communication and review of key decisions with Value Stream Management
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in manufacturing environment, to include experience with development of (semi-) automated production equipment
- Proven track record in production equipment development and execution preferably within a regulated environment
- Knowledge of GAMP 5, FMEA, PFMEA
- Track record leading machine and process design projects
- Familiarity with DOE, validation, and statistical analysis tools
- Project Management training / qualification
For further information on this Project Process Engineer role in Mayo please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.