Project Process Engineer - Controls
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Project Process Engineer - Controls for their site.
- New Process Implementation: Responsible for timely implementation of new manufacturing processes in the designated Value Stream area. Projects will include Capacity, New Products, and Cost Reduction, and will involve highly automated production equipment. Position will provide leadership of cross functional team to deliver on same objectives. Scope would include: User Requirements (URS), Functional Design Specifications (FDS), Capital Approval, conducting Design reviews (FMEA tools).
- Electrical/ Controls Design: Responsible for specification & design of Electrical & Controls systems for automated manufacturing equipment.
- Project Planning & Tracking: Position will be responsible for developing, tracking & communicating project plans for all control tasks.
- Equipment Qualification - support qualification of new production equipment / processes, and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols.
- Safety/ Risk Assessments: position will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance of control hardware/software, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments
- Process Support: Responsible for process support as required of highly automated equipment within the Value Stream Business unit. May require out of hours support on ocassion.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Electrical / Electronic / Controls / Programming
- PLC machine control & Operator Interface
- Electrical controls - maintenance & design
- 2D/3D CAD skills - electrical drafting/ panel design
- 3 to 5 years post qualification experience in batch type process, preferably in the medical devices / healthcare / pharmaceutical industry.
- Commissioning & Debug of highly automated equipment
- Project Management / FMEA
- Vision Systems, Servo Systems
- ELAU or B&R PLC experience
- Industrial Networks (Profibus etc)
- Experience in clean-room manufacturing
- New Product Introduction
- Over 2 years Project Engineering experience.
- Process background desirable with healthcare, chemical or plastics experience; or alternatively within another regulated industry.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval