Project Process Engineer, Manufacturing Support
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Project Process Engineer, Manufacturing Support for their site.
- Troubleshooting: Daily support of production equipment in a highly automated, high volume environment. Ownership of specific KPIs related to OEE for designated processes.
- Engineering Studies/DOE’s: Development and execution on new processes/equipment to establish process windows. Define parameters necessary to achieve the optimum process performance. Design, execute and document engineering trials.
- Mechanical Design: Responsible for concept development and supervision of mechanical machine design for new production equipment or upgrading/modification of existing equipment.
- Continuous Improvement: Experienced in use of DMAIC improvement process. Good understanding of process capability (cpk, ppk) and control chart techniques.
- Project Lead: Developing project map, detailing, coordinating and communicating all activities to ensure project implementation within budget and deadline.
- QA Services: Involvement in process qualification and protocol work. Leading and executing of PFMEAs
- Safety Review: Review mechanical design and installation for compliance to current safety standards and legislation.
- General: Accomplished in writing technical reports. Familiar and experienced with common fault finding techniques.
- Primary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ideally 5 years previous Project/Process Engineering Experience
- Specialized skills/technical knowledge
- Good understanding of PLC systems e.g. Allen Bradley
- Experience with vision systems and robotics to an advanced level is preferred
- 2/3D CAD skills, SolidWorks preferred
- Project Management training
- Use of Lean Manufacturing principles (SMED and DMAIC techniques).
- Occupational Health & Safety
For further information on this Project Process Engineer, Manufacturing Support role in Mayo please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.