|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Project Process Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11424
Our client, a medical device company in Ballina are currently recruiting for a Project Process Engineer to join their team. In this role the successful candidate will be part of a new product & process development team and work closely with New Product Commercialization team. The role will focus on developing and delivering new high speed automated processes and equipment sets and support the execution of various other engineering projects. This is a 24 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be a technical core team member on a new cross functional product development team and will provide expertise in assembly and production equipment development. The key responsibility within this core team will be to lead the definition and delivery of the optimal manufacturing approach from the product design stage right through to commercialisation and equipment validations.
RESPONSIBILTIES & DUTIES
- Participate with the core team in evaluation of product concepts to determine potential manufacturing processes
- Manage the Engineering activities within the project to deliver optimal manufacturing approach from the product design
- Detailed review and revision of proposed design(s) with new product development team to meet design objectives
- Review proposed product designs for manufacturability
- Lead manufacturing strategy selection with reference to process robustness, speed to market and product cost
- Analysis of manufacturing cost and development of plan to achieve targeted gross margin
- Development of User Requirements Specification for all required manufacturing equipment
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing commercialization of selected product concept
- Development of capital expenditure plans for manufacturing equipment
- Engagement of other Operations functions in critical decisions and developments
- Planning and execution of equipment validations
- Communication and review of key decisions with Value Stream Management
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in manufacturing environment, to include experience with development of (semi-) automated production equipment
- Proven track record in production equipment development and execution preferably within a regulated environment
Preferred Specialized skills/technical knowledge:
- GAMP 5, FMEA, PFMEA
- Equipment Cleaning processes and equipment (CIP & COP) experience is desirable
- Track record leading machine and process design projects
- Familiarity with DOE, validation, and statistical analysis tools
For further information on this Project Process Engineer role in Mayo please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11742 Warehouse Team Lead Our client in County Mayo are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Lead. In…
Job ID: JOB-11667 Recruitment Consultant – Cork Office HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office. Our…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….