Job ID: JOB-11950
Our client are looking for individuals who will support and drive their vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
- Update the weekly delivery schedule
- Raise purchase orders for the Purchasing team.
- Update order confirmations on Perito.
- Follow up unconfirmed purchase orders for all printed packaging with suppliers.
- Support the purchasing team with the progression of outstanding CCFs, Scars, Reject Notices, Deviations etc.
- Assist the Procurement function on the sourcing of PPE and any other items as required.
- Raise purchase orders on Softco Accounts system for all non-stock purchase items.
- Follow up on all artwork, stock quantities and value requests from Vet customer service.
- Organise and manage transport collections from vendors as required.
- Place DNR’s on printed codes – update master files as required from BOM revisions.
- Update pricing matrix and perito ensuring all prices are correct and up to date.
- Update perito master data, minimum stock on hand quantities– MOQ stock to hold based on last 12 months usage and supplier MOQ and lead time.
- Follow up outstanding SCARs with suppliers.
- Carry out any other administration duties for Purchasing and Procurement Departments.
- Perform monthly and ad-hoc analysis, projects and any other assigned tasks and duties as directed to support the team.
- Strong PC skills particularly MS Excel, Work and Outlook.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to details is required.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly organised – can prioritise tasks.
- Business Administration qualification.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- APICS qualifications desirable but not essential.
For further information on this Purchasing Adminstrator role, please contact James Corcoran on 0860462367 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…