Purchasing and Planning Manager
New exciting role to build a new team. This will require managing approx 10 buyer/planners. This role reports into EMEAI Finished Goods Planning, and the Global Planning Department. You will be responsible for managing inventory for all manufactured and purchased finished goods in Warehouses in Europe. This role will be supporting the team for finished goods.
- Honors Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) with a minimum 9 years of experience or Master’s degree with 7 years of experience
- APICS Certification is desirable
- A proven people manager with at least 2 years experience managing teams
- Proven success at implementing cross-functional improvement projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a methodical and accurate manner.
- Experience of working in an MRP/MPS environment.
- Ability to use Oracle Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Find opportunities and implement plans to improve OTD and inventory
- Work with European L&D to improve freight and material handling costs
- Manage large, cross-functional groups on improvement initiatives
- Work with demand planners to create and adjust inventory plans
- Report out group progress against KPIs which include employee engagement, OTD, inventory and product availability
- Work with other global planning leaders in rolling out initiatives and changes in Europe
- Manage department budget and report out status monthly
- Mentoring and training new and current associates
- Following all applicable standard operating procedures and company policies
- Use of the company's Business System to drive innovation and change.
For further information on this role please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.