- Material sourcing - evaluating alternatives to make sound source selection decisions for assigned materials and commodities. Work with Quality Management and other technical functions to evaluate supplier's compliance with ISO requirements.
- Establish & maintain supplier relationships to optimize company buying power and security of supply.
- Review forecasted material requirements, evaluate supplier capacities and implement plans to ensure adequate supply.
- Initiate and manage cost improvement programs with suppliers to drive measurable savings.
- Monitor quality, delivery, pricing and service performance of assigned suppliers.
- Contribute to global cost reduction objectives.
Education, Experience & skill:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position.
- Must possess an IIPMM Diploma, APICS certification or equivalent Production Planning qualification.
- In addition candidates must have a proven track record in the above areas of responsibility. A good knowledge of MS Office packages and SAP ERP system are prerequisite for this position.
For further information please contact Sean Corcoran at CCP Recruitment on 091 730022or email@example.com