PXM Training Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a PXM Training Specialist for their site.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in HR specializing in Learning & Development/Business related discipline is essential with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Learning & Development role.
- You would be responsible for the design of a range of training programs to support a broad portfolio of company products, including coronary, peripheral, aortic and extracorporeal therapies.
- Facilitate and deliver these programs to new employees and existing team members for the purposed of cross training.
- This role will support industry class training programs.
- You are a dynamic team player who displays initiative and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with executing on learning and development programs, including proven experience of multi-project management, proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools and highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- You will also support MOS activities within the team and participate in continuous improvement projects using lean and six sigma tools to improve overall business efficiencies.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval