|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
QA Compliance Supervisor
Job ID: JOB-11765
QA Compliance Supervisor
A leading medical device manufacturer in Mayo is recruiting for a QA Compliance Supervisor to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Lead and develop the Quality Engineers within the Continence Care Compliance group, through performance reviews and developmental discussions.
- Manage and improve on Quality Systems – Non conformances, CAPA, Complaints and Internal Audit
- Quality metric reporting and trending, with escalation of quality issues to senior management team
- Complete quality investigation and product risk assessment for product disposition
- Provide leadership in change management and risk assessment.
- Conduct, lead, or direct product complaint investigations.
- Facilitate and support external audits
- Conduct and implementation of the internal Audit programme
- Collaborate with Validation and NPD groups to ensure successful transfer of new products in production.
- Support and execute cost of quality and project improvement initiates.
- Support development and implementation of Global operating procedures to meet and maintain ISO 13485 Quality System Standards.
- Participate as needed in regulatory audits to ensure compliance with ISO13485, MDSAP auditing and EUMDR.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Essential Functions of the Role
- People Management
- Problem Solving and Analyzing
- Attention to detail
- Change management
- Goal Setting
- Processes Improvement
- Number of Overall Years Necessary: 5-8
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an medical device company.
- Honours Degree – BSc in Science, engineering or related discipline
- Supervisory experience required with excellent independent judgement and interpersonal skills
- Excellent mathematical, written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of statistics
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Knowledge of ISO 13485.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems preferred
For further information on this QA Compliance Supervisor role in Mayo please contact Mark Wilson on +353 86 0449473 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…