Our client a medical device company located in Leitrim requires a QA Engineer for a permanent job on their team
- Integration & Maintenance of the Quality Management System with all processes in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 & MEDDEV 93/42/EEC.
- Provision of support to all departments to ensure that products manufactured meet customer requirements.
- Ensuring that product introductions & change controls are effectively managed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 & MEDDEV 93/42/EEC.
- Review and Release of batch paperwork for Product release.
- Participation in the new product introductions programmes to ensure that they are effectively introduced in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13845. Generation of Product Technical Files & associated studies in accordance with MEDDEV 93/42/EEC when appropriate.
- Maintenance of the Customer Complaint investigation process, MEDDEV 93/42/EEC vigilance requirements and assisting in product recalls & corrective/ preventive action programme.
- Participation in routine Failure Investigation & process trouble-shooting
- Maintenance of plant Trending & Continuous process improvement programmes.
- Participation in the Plant Corrective Action Programme
- Participation in the Internal Quality Audit Programme
- Co-ordination & maintenance of the Calibration Programme
- Co-ordination & maintenance of the Validation Programme
- Maintenance of the Plant Environmental & Cleaning/ Housekeeping Programme, including sub-contractor maintenance.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Third level qualification in Engineering/Manufacturing/Quality with emphasis on Medical Device/Biomedical.
- 2-3 years' experience as Quality/Validation Engineer in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Environment
For further information on this QA Engineer role in Leitrim please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval