Our client, a company in Galway are looking to recruit a QA Equipment Test Engineer who will join the Equipment Engineering Group to assist in the design, manufacture, and testing of manufacturing equipment to produce medical devices.
Responsibilities of the QA Equipment Test Engineer:
- Work with manufacturing engineering and equipment engineering to understand business requirements and perform appropriate testing.
- Drafting and reviewing of Equipment Functional Specifications
- Work closely with machine building group to ensure that the equipment is built and tested according to required functional specifications.
- Participate in project meetings to ensure that testing is built into all projects from the start.
- Prepares test framework and test plans in conjunction with the requirements of the Product Owner and the development team.
- Develop, execute and maintain manual and automated tests – functional, regression, load and stability testing.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into testing strategies.
- Experience with PLC based control systems
- Experience in Control System Software Testing/QA.
- Strong knowledge of testing lifecycle and principles.
- Knowledge of source code management tools such as TFS.
- Experience in implementing test strategy, test estimations, test plan creation, execution and reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical skills in analyzing performance test results.
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidates are required to hold an Engineer/Science Degree or equivalent to or above NFQ Level 8.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval