Our client a leading medical device company in Galway requires an experience Supervisor to join their team. This role is a permanent position which requires previous people management experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervision of Quality team, resources and systems to support daily operations environment.
- Recruit, develop, manage and coach all employees within the department towards developing a high performance and goal focused culture at all levels.
- Lead response to significant Quality issues as the need arises.
- Support manufacturing via yield/scrap reporting and QPI trending activities
- Support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts & participate in Failure investigation / trouble shooting activities through interface with manufacturing engineering and production personnel
- Monitor annual Quality Objectives for department & organization.
- Ensure compliance with safety, regulations , QSR, ISO standards, Quality Business Systems and Corp Policies
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities and develops / leads projects to deliver on same.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years? experience work experience, with at least 3 years in supervisory management or comparable role.
- Driven to Win: Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for role. Ability to make timely and sound decisions based on thorough consideration of relevant information and the pros and cons of alternatives.
For further information on this QA Operations Supervisor role in Galway please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval