Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Cork is currently looking for an QA Specialist.
We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Specialist to join our expanding team in Cork to help support the Quality Operations unit. This position can also support any activities requested to evaluate the quality requirements of suppliers according to current SQ procedures. All project activities are under the oversight of internal ESIQ SQ Management.
- Keep Supplier records updated with any information related to materials, qualification and monitoring activities.
- Support any Supplier data alignment within the SQ records and Local systems (e.g. SAP/Panda/Atlas).
- Support completion of J&J Quality Requirements/Quality Agreements with suppliers.
- Support the Approved Supplier List (ASL) review.
- Coordinate completion of Specification agreements with suppliers.
- Support actions associated with Change control
- Collaboration on project part of teamwork across ESIQ SQ organization.
- Provide supplier data for metrics and risk management documents.
- Follow-up on activities related to ESIQ-SQ/Supplier Investigation and CAPA
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualified and 2 years+ relevant experience
- Fluent English (written and oral).
- cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) knowledge preferred.
- Computer skills – database entry, MS Office applications (Word/Excel), general electronic application use.
- Being able to work alone as well as in team;
- Effective communication; capable to interact with suppliers and internal departments.
For further information on this QA Specialist in Cork please contact Orla on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.