QA Team Lead
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a QA Team Lead for their site.
- The purpose of the position is to lead, manage and develop the Ostomy Plant QA inspector team, support GMP compliance and adherence to customer requirements in operations.
- Lead, manage and develop the Ostomy In-process QA inspector team.
- Complete investigation of operational product quality issues.
- Complete investigation of customer complaints and coordinate the action plan to resolve the complaint.
- Co-ordinate the compliance walk process and complete internal audits as required.
- Complete quality improvement projects.
- Collaborate with the plant team to achieve business objectives.
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- 5 years industry experience working within Manufacturing Department of a Medical Device company with Supervisory experience and ISO13485/ FDA QSR experience
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies
- Strong Team player who effectively utilises individual strengths and talents to maximise team services to customers.
- Excellent people interaction, team building, and communication skills
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval