Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a QC Analyst for their site on a contract basis.
- Assure the effective delivery of reports / information through the use of best methods, repeatable processes, technology & internal partnerships. Ensure ongoing knowledge management by documenting analysis.
- Drive change in business processes through the use of advanced analytics in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Use analytical & quantitative methods to assist the operations department to understand, predict & enhance performance through the development of a reliability strategy.
Skills & Specifications:
- Designs and implements a suite of data analytics to assist in the development and roll out of an operations reliability strategy and implementation program.
- Communicates design and function and to the operations team
- Completes tasks, reporting status and assignments in a timely fashion
- 3+ years of data analysis and interpretation
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to produce meticulous documentation
- Working knowledge of Spotfire or Qlikview.
- Ability to clearly articulate creative ideas and provide project update to senior leaders.
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to reason through complex situations with strength in identifying and mitigating risks.
- Ability to build / maintain strong relationships, effectively partner with peers, and possess excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Demonstrated creativity designing data visualizations to describe business case scenarios using business process generated data
- Must be able to communicate ideas & analysis results effectively both verbally & in writing to both a technical & non-technical audience.
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to provide solid customer service to internal teams.
- Flexible work ethic
- Excellent Planning & Organizing Skills
- Continuous improvement focus
- Primary Degree in BIS/ Computer Science / Programming or Business with a very strong IT / reporting / analytical skill-set.
For further information on this QC Analyst role in Cork please contact Bimi Felix on 0868395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval